We currently collect and process the following information:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Home address
- Emergency contact number
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us by you at the time of booking your class for one of the following reasons:
- For identification purposes
- Booking confirmation
- Providing details about the venue you have booked
- Emergency contact in case of accident
- Redeeming gift vouchers
- Mailing list to keep you updated about events you might be interested in
- NHS Test and Trace (21 days)
Consent.Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018, the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is your consent.
By booking on to one of our classes, you consent to our storing your personal information for the above purposes (see also part 9 of Ts & Cs).
With your permission we may keep your contact information in order to let you know about future events that you may be interested in.
You are able to remove your consent at any time by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing your dataWe do not share any of your information with third parties, apart from if requested by NHS Test and Trace, in which case we are legally required to keep and provide your contact details up to 21 days after your workshop.
How we store your personal informationYour information is securely stored on a paper list, on a spreadsheet on our password protected computer and in our password protected email server Contacts section.
We are required by law to store your contact information for 21 days after your workshop in order to adhere to current government Covid-19 NHS Test and Trace regulations.
Destroying your personal information Should you wish to withdraw your consent to our storing your data, we will delete your information from all of our lists, digital and paper; any paper copies will be shredded before disposal.
Your data protection rightsUnder data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
To make a request for any of the above please contact us at email@example.com, or write to Mobile Jewellery School, Unit 14, Old Pottery Court, 8a Fore Street, Chudleigh, Newton Abbot, TQ13 0HX.
How to complainIf you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Mobile Jewellery School, Unit 14, Old Pottery Court, 8a Fore Street, Chudleigh, Newton Abbot, TQ13 0HX.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address is: Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk